Currently we're in need of the following items (unopened and unexpired please):
- Spacers to use with inhalers
- Cold and cough medicine-adult and child
- Anti-fungal creams
- Anti-itch creams (hydrocortisone)
- Aleve (naproxen) and Advil (ibuprofen) pain medications
- TUMS or any similar anti-acid medicine
- Acid reflux medicine (ranitidine, omeprazole)
- Nicorette patches or gum
- Wart freeze kits
- Visine or similar eye drops
- Magazines for waiting rooms (in good condition, appropriate for all ages, English or Spanish)
- Children's books in good condition (all ages)
We are unable to accept prescription strength medications at this time.
Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at 919-807-2214. The license is not an endorsement by the State.